Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I finished!

I completed the Landmark Education Curriculum last night. It was my final class for the Self-Expression Leadership Program, as a participant, and I'm totally stoked that I stuck with it and didn't quit. Admittedly, there was a time that I was confronted by this course, I almost dropped out because of the walls and resistance I created so I wouldn't have to participate. I disliked being there, it was torture for me. I felt it was too hard to be self-expressed, too forced for it to be a natural way of being even though I was the most emotional I've ever been. I had SO many breakdowns and breakthroughs, it unknowingly enabled me to get off my stories once and for all. I fought with everything I had to stay in my little bubble, to stay within my comfort zone, to only love selectively, the only way I knew how. It wasn't until last week that I finally got what I've been in search of for the past 3 1/2 months during my SELP Course. That's how Landmark works, it always comes together in the very end.

What I got from this course is my life and how I impact others. Every coach, every participant had a certain listening for me and gave me the access to step into that role. Although, I learned a lot about myself and the tools I needed to live powerfully from the Forum, it wasn't enough to move forward because I still wasn't living those shelved emotions that I refused my whole life. Although, I learned my act of "not being good enough" in my Advanced Course, it didn't give me the ability to apply what I learned, in order to see who I really am. My lack of self-expression wasn't allowing me to live my possibilities, to love and accept myself, and to be for other people. Now, I really get it. I get that I am powerful, a leader, an inspiration to others who want to live happily and freely. I get that I can do and be anything I want, by just loving myself and creating a community where love and affinity are present. I get that self-expression IS communication of which unconditional love is a natural way of being. I get that unless I'm fully self-expressed in this world, I will never make a difference for the people in my life and the others that need inspiration to move forward in their lives to live a life that they love. This education is transformation for peace and fulfillment on this earth and I will forever take a stand for everyone to participate.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jamie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home