Sunday, March 26, 2006

How this will work.

Those of you who are not familiar with blogging, I would like to explain to you how this will work. Blogs are kind of like journal writing for the authors, like me, who created them. I will post my daily experiences, thoughts, and stories as frequently as I can. I do have a day job so this is where all of you will come in. In order for this blog to work, YOUR thoughts, experiences, and stories are key for this to be successful. I invite all of you to use this as your journal or support system as well. Anything you have to say or want to share should be posted in the comment section to each entry. You can use as much space as you need to tell your stories or to share your thoughts. We all could use the support to begin the new chapters in our lives so please use this to your advantage. We're all in this together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home