Saturday, April 29, 2006

I follow politics.

This whole blog is about me and I had this whole racket about how I didn't want to mention politics at all. I felt that it wasn't necessary because it may deter readers from reading it or offending others. Well, if that is the truth, then people aren't being real. They are following and living in somebody else's opinion. If they were real about politics, they could open their eyes and see what a mess our world is. They could acknowledge that something isn't right and in order to fix the problem, they would keep an open mind. They could step up to the challenge to make our country right by being aware of how our government is running. They could put party names aside and unite as a country rather than a high school popularity contest. They would have the power to say, "I made a mistake. What can we do to fix this?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home