Friday, April 28, 2006

Making Dreams A Reality

I had the privilege to watch my friend, Julie Neumark, rehearse last night. It was really cool. I've mentioned how my friends and I are particular about who we welcome into our little circle because we like to surround ourselves with people who will grow and inspire us. Julie inspires me. I say this because she's someone who knows what she wants and there is nothing that will stop her from getting it. I knew this before, I've seen her perform, but watching her last night rehearsing told me a different story. She has a dream and she's not afraid to chase it. She's passionate about her music, her band, and doesn't take for granted the free time she has to make her dream come true. It is free time...she doesn't get paid for it, in fact she has to pay for the rehearsal room herself. She has discipline and it doesn't seem hard for her to commit to it. She's found her passion, her love, and her talent. If we find what she has, I'm sure we'll be just as unstoppable. It's just a matter of knowing where to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home