Friday, July 07, 2006

Complete

A few posts ago, I was talking about somebody I needed to get closure with and got it by writing an email. Yesterday, I unexpectedly heard from her and it was great. I didn't write my letter for any reason but for completion and to my surprise, I talked to her several times throughout the day. We kind of just picked up where we left off. We joked, laughed, and caught each other up with what was happening in our lives. It was funny though, she thanked me for being the one to reach out because she couldn't bring herself to do it. She thought about me as much as I was thinking about her and you know what? I knew that. We had a connection that I can't explain, I think that's why I was able to send it to her. I'm happy I took action, I got a friend out of it and it was the last thing I thought would happen. That completion stuff sure is a powerful tool for life.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I love when stuff like this happens! Sometimes the unexpected can be awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home