Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hospital Thoughts

It's crazy how life can just stop. We all take so many things for granted, it's rare that we stop and look at what we have. On Monday, I was going through my day like I usually would, I went hiking, ran some errands, the normal stuff. Then Monday evening rolls around and I'm scarfing down my spaghetti and getting ready to make my vision board (From the Secret...the video is on my blog if you're interested in watching it), not thinking that in the next few hours, my life was about to take an unexpected turn.

BAM! Life just stopped for me, as soon as I arrived to the hospital. Everything I was doing or planning on doing, it wasn't even a possibility for me anymore. I had to cancel quite a few things, Jill had to make those phone calls for me. Everything just changed in a matter of minutes...even my parents, all the way from Ohio, came walking through the door, huh? From here on out, I'm going to take this as another lesson learned and will practice getting in the habit of saying what I'm grateful for every morning when I get up. Nothing is more precious than life and where we are in each moment...good or bad. To be thankful, is really getting that life is valuable, we're here to be happy and to conquer any challenge that it brings. I'm positive that I've got this one in the bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home