Wednesday, November 22, 2006

X-Rays and good news!

I had to get a CAT scan this morning, they poured dye mixed with water into my tube so they could see everything. It didn't take long, I was back up in my room within an hour. A few hours later, I went down again for another x-ray, which was also super quick...woohoo!

So here's the deal: My doctor came up and said my x-rays looked good, the liquid was moving where it needed to go, which means surgery doesn't seem to be the solution...now it's all about the waiting game for me. I'm so happy! I'm singing: "I don't have to get surgery! I don't have to get surgery! I don't have to get surgery!" Heehee. Anyway, as soon as my body allows me to drink liquids, we'll move onto solids and if that goes well...I'll be checkin outta here before you know it. I'll keep you posted!

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Jamie! We're pulling for you.

Wendy and Travis

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as your money maker still works so we can go dancing when we come out to visit!

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Love,
Laura & Steve, Cian & Ciara

 
At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all day. I am so glad you got some good news. Hang in there baby!!!!!!

Love,
Stacie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home