Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who I'm being and I like it.

“Humanity,” such a broad word really. There's so many kinds of humans, you never know who you're going to get…not one person is the same. But there is something that all people have or don't have and that is humanity from within. Yep, we choose whether to have it or not, if we want it in our lives. It’s much easier not to, that’s why most don’t and go about their day as if they are the only one in existence. Some of you may not understand what I mean by this and that's okay because it took me going through Landmark to get it myself. Having humanity is being for other people, not going through life selfishly, and accepting people for who they are. Humanitarian actions are accompanied by how they may affect others, if they will push life forward, opposed to destroying anything that creates peace and happiness in our homes and within our communities. I’m so thankful to get this, knowing that I have the ability to positively affect people and make the choices that will cause good in my life and the good in others. It's actually a relief...you know, that it's not all about me:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home