Tuesday, January 09, 2007

TV Heaven

It was fortunate that the the premiere of "Gay, Straight, or Taken" happened to be on the same night as the OSU game, after watching them bomb any chance they had of winning. Calen was the best thing ever, we were in TV heaven! It probably took us an hour to watch it all, we kept stopping and rewinding when we thought something was funny or we wanted to see him in action again. It was AWESOME! Not only did we get to observe the "straight" Calen, but the mention of our dogs made the show, then we got to hear Josh on the phone and suddenly he appeared in the end. Nothing could've been better in that moment. After a long and excruciating evening of football, our boys were able to put a smile back on our faces. Yay Calen and Josh...You both did great!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I would have checked your blog before today, I would have watched it.
My friend that I carpool to work with told me she watched it and I asked her if she could tell which guy was gay and she said the first show she picked incorrectly but the second show she could tell because he keep holding and petting the dog. Was that Calen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home