Monday, April 24, 2006

The Empowering No

I previously shared my thoughts about saying "no" and why it's important to be able to say it. In my post, I was referring to things like not wanting to go somewhere or not wanting to do something. I'm going to take my thought a step further.

Having the ability to say "no" is a part of our journey and I believe it will empower us in ways that we could never imagine. The word "no" seems like a simple word, but there's so much more behind it. Power, security, and awareness come to mind when I hear the word "no." Whether it be a bad relationship, living an unhealthy lifestyle, and/or a job that bores the crap out of us, being able to say "no" will eventually give us the power to recognize and act on situations in our lives that need change.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Just Say No!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home