Sunday, April 30, 2006

Making Time

In the last year, I've tried to make some relationships happen, whether it is a new friendship or dating. It seemed there were a lot of time issues...meaning they were too busy to meet up, have coffee or just hang out. We'd talk on the phone, email, instant message, and that was the extent of it. After many attempts to connect, it occurred to me that maybe these relationships weren't meant to happen. It's always been easy for ME to have a successful relationship, busy or not and if someone can't make the time then I'm more of an option rather than a priority. I feel if someone is worth the effort, time would make itself and it just wasn't happening. I don't want that in my life. It doesn't make me feel good, making assumptions becomes apart of the relationship, and I'm left feeling insecure...like I'm not good enough. Blahhh! Who would want that? Not me. That's why I stopped caring, realizing that the only people I want in my life are the ones who want ME in their lives. Otherwise, it's a wasted relationship that doesn't do anybody any good.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Hear hear! I totally agree my love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home