Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Emotional

I'm very emotional today. I guess that will happen when it's finally time to let go of someone who has been a huge part of my life. I didn't think it'd be this hard, but everything is if it's the right thing to do. Nothing but good will come out of this, I really believe that. I need to put my selfish feelings aside and be happy for her. It's not going to be easy, but if we want our friendship to move forward, then it's time to face the challenge. It may take awhile, but it always takes getting used to new situations in order for us to enter that comfort zone again. She deserves nothing but the best and I believe she may have found her.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you about letting go of someone who means everything to you. You want the very best for them - you want them to be happy - with me, I only wish I could be her happiness! Sometimes things don't workout for a reason - why?? Not sure....I hold on to this "if you love someone set them free, if they come back it's meant to be." Letting go is the hardest thing to do. I can't seem to let go!! It is a struggle everyday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home