Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday Morning

I went to the gym this morning! I feel great and I'm not sure why it's such a struggle at times. Going to the gym in the morning has been difficult for me for a couple months now. If I'd only remember THIS feeling...it'd be an easy task. It wasn't difficult getting up either...probably because I literally jumped out of my bed so I wouldn't get sucked in by the warmth, comfort, and my lazy little voices telling me not to get up. I even got to school a half hour early. Not that I wanted to do, but it's an old habit and the only thing I know right now. One of these days, I will have a new routine that follows a schedule like I used to have. I like having a routine. It's the only way I know how to get to the gym in the mornings and get ready for it at night.

Challenge #13- 1 day down...2 to go!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I like routines too. I think that people who have routines are often ones who crave structure. They are people who refuse to operate in chaos, because they know what the result will be. Things that start in chaos typically end in chaos. For me, it’s really a way of life. I know now what life could be like if I didn’t have some sort of regiment (that’s how I used to act) and I don’t like it. Therefore I do what I can to avoid the situation completely. I’m a happy camper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home