Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Recap and A Challenge

Okay, I need to write this out so I can see what I have left to do. I don't want to overload my plate full of challenges. My "To Do" List:

1. Train Emmitt for phase 2.
2. Accoyo! Inventory
3. Work at my school over vacation. (Week 1- Success!)
4. Learn everything I can about blogging.

Yeah, this will keep me busy for awhile. I am going to add one more challenge as well. For Challenge #13, I will wake up before work and go to the gym at least 3 times or more this upcoming week. I've been slacking on this and I really dislike going in the afternoon. I tried it once this week and it was terrible.

5. A morning workout 3 times this week.

Feel free to post your challenge for the week. Again, I've created this space for me and for YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home