Sunday, May 21, 2006

Down Time

I think it's important to have down time. It gives us the opportunity to reflect, to be with ourselves, and to rest. People who overload their schedules, don't usually get a chance to settle down, enjoy the people around them, and could miss out on crucial moments of their own personal growth. That's why I don't like to be super busy. It stresses me out because I like to enjoy and observe the things around me and not feel rushed or obligated. I like the sense of freedom I have when I come home from work and I can collect my thoughts and get the little things done that tend to hang in the air. Of course, we'll always have those crazy weeks, like the one that's coming up for me, but it'll be over because that's not the way I like to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home