Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No more of that!

Normally, I would dwell in my sadness and think about how many ways I could feel sorry for myself. It would always make me feel worse, but for some reason I accepted that tactic for being okay. That's not okay. Why would I want to feel worse than I already do? Why would I sit here and tell myself how crappy my life is when it's not AT ALL crappy? I have a great life! Something happened today and I have to deal with it, just like everything else. It doesn't mean my life is over. It doesn't mean that everything has changed. I still have my friends and family. I still have my cute and adorable dog. I still live in the best living situation that anybody could possibly ask for. AND, I'm still Jamie trying to sort things out.

I think today's news could be a true testament for me. If Landmark really did change my life, I will get through this and I will be a better person for it.

Now I'm off to do either some yard work or inventory to keep busy. This is a tactic I've never used before...I'm used to curling up in a blanket and crying myself to sleep. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home