Sunday, June 25, 2006

An Eye Opening Weekend

As conflicted as I've been about mentioning politics in this blog, it IS a part of life, a part of ALL of our lives. It's what governs the way we live and the way we live in the world. Human beings need laws, policies, and agendas, we keep order that way. We need limits, we need something legally pushed forward in order to keep the sanity, the responsibility of being alive. Our government needs to be powerful...a powerfully positive enforcement. It needs to encourage life, life within us and life outside of us. The only way we're ever going to change is if there is someone who can lead and I undoubtedly know that George W. Bush is not the man who should be in that position.

I chose to post this one time, for the purpose of changing our world. To me, if we're going to live together, we need to govern together as well. If we're going to govern together, we need to establish a community, a unity, a focus on what's important in living a life of truth. In order to make a community, we need to step outside ourselves and take a look inside, see if we're a part of the problem. Are you being unreasonable or reasonable? Are you being truth or faith? Are you being sincere or geniune? Are you being authentic or in-authentic? How are you being in your views and opinions? These questions will tell you what YOUR reality is. Not everyone's is the same, that's how we know political parties aren' t the answer, community isn't the answer...at least not right now, we can't. We're all over the place, there's no unity in that. It's the people, the citizens, the individuals that need to make the change first. We have to accept ourselves, love ourselves, live the life that we've each been given.

This Weekend: The convention we attended covered a life altering occurrence that happened and is STILL happening to our country. I'm really into it, I want a change, and so do the 1,200 others who participated in this sold out event. I'm not going to go into what it is here, if you're intrigued you can check out my political blog, Political Pecker.

I'm excited to write about politics (NOT ON CONCLUSION BLOGGER), I'm being powerful when I do it. It's a game for me, making people aware of our government, the people in it, and how it's affecting our lives. You may disagree with what I say or have a totally different view; but that's the challenge, part of the game, to see how open-minded we can all be to one another. I may be intense, a little dramatic, and "seem" angry at times, but I promise you it'll all be in good fun, while keeping it real in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home