Monday, June 19, 2006

High On Life

I never knew what it felt like to be "high" on life, until that Monday morning, after I did the Landmark Forum. It was a feeling I've never felt before, an unfamiliar way of being. I "popped" is what they call it. It's when we get rid of everything that holds us back, making the incomplete complete, and living it in the real world. In that very moment, we "get" what life is about. Once we do, we are free, feeling powerful, along with incredible joy and happiness. It's amazing. Colors are brighter, love is unconditional, and life is looked upon as a game. It's awesome, it sets in how life is precious, how lucky we are to be here. Reality is positive, not the negative way we may have looked at it before. It doesn't last long, maybe a week at the most. I was fortunate enough to experience this "ecstasy," one that will stay with me forever and keep me going because I felt the purity of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home