Friday, July 07, 2006

A Nervous Wreck

Well, my lady is going through her Landmark experience today and my stomach is in knots. I can't stop crying and am not really understanding it.

We all know how awesome the Landmark forum is. Everyone who has done it has come out a completely different person-for the better. Everyone raves about it and claims it to be life changing...so why am I so upset?

I think it's because I can't be there with her to hold her as she needs it. I think I just feel helpless as I sit here speculating what's going on. I want Gina to dive in head first and really get something out of this, but at the same time, I am a nervous nelly. I guess I just love her.

Funny how I go through my days almost taking my relationship for granted because I am on such a familiar routine. Gina leaving this morning has made me realize just how lucky I am to have this person in my life that I care so deeply about. I guess my fear is that she may realize she doesn't need me.

Wow...this weekend is going to be so hard for me...but, as we all know, it isn't about me. It's about her. Whatever happens she will be better for it and frankly, that's all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home