Saturday, September 02, 2006

Landmark in WeHo

I didn't have a chance to write yesterday, obviously. I went out last night with the boys...we had a blast! We started at Fiesta Cantina for Happy Hour, it was 2 for 1 drinks. CHEAP! Then, we moved to East West, where I ran into one of the coaches in my SELP class, Michael...he now knows I'm gay. It was great to talk to him, we had the best conversation and were laughing our asses off. He's hilarious and so not anything I was thinking him to be. It was great!

After several minutes of talking to Michael, Tyler comes walking in. Tyler is a participant in my class, I knew he was gay but was surprised to see him. So weird! Then, Hugo text messaged me, said he was working and to stop by and say hi. He's my Landmark buddy, I love him.

It's so interesting to see people outside of Landmark...it's fun to get a feel of their reality opposed to inside the class, it's a different vibe and more inviting for me. It's real conversation and seems to be a lot easier to get to know them without all the Landmark Jargon. Don't get me wrong, Landmark is definitely a topic but it's not so "possibility this" and "possibility that." It's us being in the moment, enjoying our time out, and being totally relaxed in the presence of one another. Good times...

2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger I'm not that boy said...

You are a fantastic dancer! Hot!!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I second that notion! That's my girl shakin' her grove thang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home