Friday, November 24, 2006

Another round of Landmark...

It's so good to be home! Even better is the fact that my parents just signed up to do the Landmark Forum this upcoming weekend. They saw a huge difference in my attitude during this hospital stay from the last time and are convinced that's what got me out so quickly...and so am I. I never felt stressed out or scared. I never felt one ounce of negativity, everything was so clear and out of my control that staying positive was the only option for me. It was unexpectedly easy, a natural way of being that Landmark teaches us how to live in each moment. I can't wait for them to experience it and to get what I and all my friends got out of it. A new perception of life, what a way to begin a brand new year! They're going to love it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home