Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm SO sore!

Jill took on bootcamp last week to get back into shape and into an exercise groove. It's a whole month of intense training, they literally get yelled at when they slack off. She wakes up at 4 in the morning to get ready and is in West Hollywood by 5 for the hour long workout. She's kicking so much ass right now, I couldn't help but be inspired by her drive and motivation...so I began exercising too! Now, I'm hiking and going to the gym, a place where I felt it'd be impossible for me to get back into again. The past few days have been great, besides the fact I'm extremely sore and can't move around very well. I love it though and THIS time I'm going to stick with it. I'm even going to sign up for the same bootcamp next month...I can't wait! I'm so ready to be healthy again...it's been awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home