Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Date

Haha...being around new people can really be beneficial in the dating world. Barry approached Jill yesterday to ask if I was single and said he had a girl for me. I was skeptical, only because I've had some weird experiences with people trying to set me up in the past. Most assume that because I'm gay, I'll like anyone else who is too. It's been funny to see the girls these people try to set me up with, so not anyone I would ever date. Luckily, this time may be different. I've seen pictures and have talked to her through email and so far she seems too good to be true. We have so much in common, it's kinda creepy to be honest. Now it'll come down to whether we have a connection or not. We're going out Sunday night...I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home