Friday, December 01, 2006

Landmark

Mom and dad are in Landmark today, I dropped them off this morning. I was a bit emotional after I got back in the car. I just worry when it comes to them even though it's all a good thing. I can't speculate what the weekend will hold, everyone's experience is different. I know they'll have a few breakdowns, it makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy because in the end, they're going to be on cloud 9 and will have let go everything that holds them back in life. I'm sad because it's going to be a tough process to go through; however, it's a huge part of the game and it has to be done. I love them so much and I'm really proud of them for doing this. I know the main reason they think they are is because of me; but in the end they'll see what an amazing education Landmark is and really get that they did it for themselves. I can't wait for Sunday evening, they're going to shine:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home