Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Update

I'm happy to say I am back to normal! YAY! I went hiking twice this week and I'm eating well. I have a follow-up appointment tomorrow, where I will ask to be referred to a specialty doctor for future needs. Yes, unfortunately, this will be an ongoing medical issue because of how much scar tissue I have. At least, now I know what to look for when something occurs again and we can take care of it, hopefully without surgery. I was sad when I heard this, I felt like a sick person; however, Jill and Gina were able to put it in a new perspective that made me feel better. They said to look at it like it's asthma or something that's not life threatening and can be easily fixed. I totally agree. I'm perfectly healthy and though I may have a set back time and again, it's okay because I know I can handle it. In reality, it's minor compared to what I've been through to get here so whatever! I'll face it when that time comes again. Until then, I think it's time for another adventure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home