Thursday, March 30, 2006

First Assignment

Okay, so here's what we need to do: Everyone needs to choose one challenge a week, something that is completely out of the ordinary for you and do it. You can start small like getting up a half hour earlier than your normal time in the morning. Or, not wearing make-up or combing your hair for a whole week to work. These are only examples, so choose something and share with us what your experience was and how you felt during and after it. This is a great way to turn those egos off and to see what YOU can do!

If you are wondering what challenge I took this week, well it would be this blog. I am NOT a writer nor do I pretend to be. This is simply out of character for me to publicly display my thoughts and ideas for the world to see. I was definitely hesitant at first and a little shy, but now that I'm throwing myself into this, I am excited and looking forward to see what this may bring for me and for YOU. I am also tapping into my self-discipline for my dedication to this blog...something that I have lacked in the past. I want this to be a success so I am here to stay and I hope you are too!

I got this idea from Stuart Wilde's book: "Infinite Self."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home