Saturday, April 22, 2006

Challenge #6- Success!


I got my tattoo for challenge #6. It's a symbol and a reminder of the life journey I've chosen for myself.

About my tattoo: The I Ching (Book of Changes) is the world's most ancient divination tool. It consists of combinations of broken lines representing yin (female, receptive, negative) and unbroken lines representing yang (male, active, positive). The interaction between the complementary forces of yin and yang underlies all changes in the universe. ...

My tattoo is Hexagram 46:

The empowered person observes how a small seedling erupts out of the earth and learns a lesson about the nature of growth and progress.

Keywords: work, labor, struggle, attempt, endeavor, exertion, movement, force, effort, exercise, application, attainment, diligence.

Encourages exerting consistent effort over time; Acquiring the resources needed for growth and progress; Applying yourself diligently toward a goal; Starting small and expanding slowly; Taking appropriate action now.

Cautions against: Waiting for your goals to come to you; Taking a "wait and see" attitude when action would be more appropriate; Giving into a sense of entitlement; Being lazy or unfocused; Refusing to apply yourself; Coasting along instead of setting a direction.

Thought questions:
Now that the time for action has come, what do I need to be doing?
How can I make best use of this opportunity for growth and progress?
What actions would allow me to look back and say I did the right thing?
What is the nature of the work I need to do? How can I apply myself to it?

Love and relationships: Now is a time for relationships to thrive. Whatever has happened, you must see it as a doorway for growth and opportunity. What small steps can you take today to make the most of the situation? Discuss where you want to go together and start the journey now.

Work and projects: There's never been a better time for getting things done. Even obstacles you may meet will quickly become stepping stones to new achievements and opportunities! Use this energy wisely. Ask for what you really need, and expect success.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I am inspired it is the kind of thing I want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home