Friday, April 21, 2006

Touched, Moved, and Inspired

Last night, in my seminar, I was having a nice conversation with Jeraline.We were sharing about our breakthroughs and she said something that really inspired me to want to share it with all of you: "I've created these walls because I'm so busy judging other people. It's kept me from learning and seeing people for who they really are."WOW! As soon as she said that, I had my pencil and paper in hand, writing it down and feeling thankful for having the opportunity to listen to her breakthrough. Normally, I sit with Kelly so I wouldn't have heard it, but oddly enough I was sitting next to Jeraline and I feel it was for a reason...to witness her breakthrough.She touched, moved, and inspired me, not only because of what she said, but how she said it.She was being real and she really meant it.I could tell this was a new realization for her and that's what made it so amazing.At that moment, Jeraline opened her mind and opened it up for other people.Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home