Friday, April 21, 2006

Happy Birthday!

When I was living back home, my birthday wasn't really a big deal to me.I got that it was "my" day and I was supposed to be happy, but it always seemed like every other day.It wasn't until I met Gina that my view of it changed.She is really into birthdays, always making a huge deal of us turning a year older.Gina appreciates life, she sees it as a gift, therefore she knows how to appreciate the day we all began our lives.It is a huge celebration and we should all take the time to celebrate our own anniversary of life and acknowledging others as well.Happy Birthday Mar-ASS-a (It's her code name for Marisa)!I can't wait to celebrate your life tonight.You are in my life for a reason; we both know how hard it's been for us to get here and I have no doubt that we will remain in each other's lives forever.You rock in every sense of the word and I'm blessed to have you as my friend. I love you!

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I've been very blessed to have had the opportunity to celebrate my birthday with you for a few years now. Wow...where has time gone!? Love you...and thank you for being you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home