Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm here with you.

I just want to make clear that though it may sound like I am living up to everything I've posted so far, doesn't mean I live it all day, every day. I'm here going through the same process as all of you. I have the same battles in my head and the same struggles to be truly authentic. I just happen to know what it takes to get that happy life, the tools we need, and I have the support at home to make this blog a possibility. I'm not all knowing by any means. I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, which leads me to believe that all of my negative experiences happened for a reason. Most people don't endure what I have in a single lifetime; therefore my thoughts, feelings, and stories are for you as a resource and for me as therapy (Ha!) and a guide. I'm enjoying everything that I've done thus far and I can't wait to see what life will bring. I read somewhere that by putting positive energy into this world, it'll be returned in full circle...I love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home