Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Part 1 of Challenge #7- Success!

Me: "Do it yourself!"

My Ego: "I don't know how."

Me: "How do you know if you haven't tried it?"

My Ego: "Because I know. I don't know how to do this stuff. I'm stupid."

Me: "Lame excuse! I'm in control now...DO IT!"

What you just read was the battle I had earlier before I began preparing for Accoyo!'s quarterly taxes. I intentionally threw myself into the task because if I didn't, my ego would've taken over. I rounded up everything I needed, requested information from Jill and Gina, and then it suddenly turned into a game that I wanted to play. I wanted to figure it out for myself, not ask any questions, and see what I would come up with...an unfamiliar approach for me. Because I had a positive attitude and felt determined, it was actually pretty easy and the length of time it took was no time at all...under an hour for sure. Part 1 of Challenge #7- Success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home