Friday, May 19, 2006

Emmitt's coming home!


I missed sleeping with Emmitt last night. He comes home this morning and I can't wait. That little guy is such a huge part of my life now...he's my baby boy. I love when I come home everyday, he's so excited to see me. I know usually all dogs are with their owners, but I like to think I'm special...haha! I am to him anyway and that's all that matters. He loves everyone else too. Jill, Gina, and Calen all have a special place in their hearts for him. It makes me feel good, because I feel the same with their dogs, Quinn and Riley. Quinn and Emmitt are best friends. Picture a HUGE 90 lb. Doberman palling around with a 8 lb. Border Terrier...it's super cute! Quinn was depressed last night too that Emmitt wasn't here. I came home after my seminar and she put her head in my lap while I pet her. We all want him back NOW! He's very loved and missed here.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I love Emmito!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home