Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I know what it is!

All my life, I've been impatient. I always thought I had to have things all figured out and at this point in my life, I don't. In fact, I don't think I've ever been this free, to do what I want and enjoy each moment that passes by. This week has really opened my eyes to that. My school year is OVER and because I'm choosing to work, it doesn't seem as surreal as before. My ex-girlfriend and I freed each other up yesterday, so now I really feel alone. I don't have anything negative going on in my life and I'm not attached to anything, so now what? I think I'm overwhelmed. I don't know what to do with this newfound freedom and it freaks me out. I should embrace it. I went searching for this moment and now that it's here, I'm pushing it away. Why? I'm scared. I'm scared of the unknown and this whole new world that has opened up right in front of me. I shouldn't fear it. I should be excited and proud for getting myself here because it's where I wanted to be...end of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home