Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Light Switch

Awwww, Gina...always workin her magic. Not magic...perception. Landmark taught me the tools and Gina always knows what to say to put them to use: I didn't lose anything...we're still friends and that's what matters the most. I got that! I feel SO much better!

It's too bad I didn't get it on my own, but I guess it's all part of the process. Landmark showed me how to get through the emotion (breakdown) and that's what I needed to do before I talked about it. I'm so lucky to have the support I do at home, I couldn't have gotten this far without them. It's important to have "real" friends around for that reason alone. I imagine that's why I encourage Landmark to people because I want them to have what I already do...a solid group of family and friends who "get it" now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home