Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh THAT story...

Uhhhh...wow, I just went into a deep place. Did you read those last two posts??? I can't help but write what's on my mind, so I guess that makes me a deep thinker. I'm going to lighten this up a bit with an embarrassing story.

My story: Apparently, I have pants issues. Todd, Jill's trainer/ friend, came over one evening and I thought it'd be nice to go greet him. I'm grinning from cheek to cheek, ready for a nice hello and small conversation. All of a sudden, Todd looks down at my waist looking really puzzled and kind of speechless. Jill then glances down, laughing and says, "Jamie, your pants are falling down!" I looked and saw that she was right. My pajamma pants were down to my thighs, with nothing but my underwear showing. I hurried and pulled them up and laughed out of pure embarrassment. Oh and this only happened a few months ago...

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Josh said...

That's awesome! I wish I could have been there. Party with your pants off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home