Saturday, May 06, 2006

Proud

I'm so proud of Jill. She started the Landmark Forum yesterday. Friday is usually the worst day, but Jill went in with such an open mind that she's already "getting" how to live happily. I can already tell a difference. I can't wait to see her on Sunday...she's walking on cloud 9, and her second day hasn't even started yet. Our household just went up a few notches on the happy scale, we all understand what life is about. We're going to be able to communicate honestly, without the fear of hurting eachother's feelings. I love it! Along with Gina, I've been waiting for this day and I can't even put into words the goodness I believe that is going to come out of this. Yesterday was the beginning of a new chapter in our friendships, in our relationships, and in our family. What an amazing feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home