Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Home Seminars

Gina and Calen reminded me last night that it's okay to feel regression, it's all a part of the process. For the past week or so, I've been feeling like I'm taking steps back opposed to moving forward. I've had many rackets, which are continued self-made issues like, "I feel a lot of pressure for being the first to do Landmark. Now that almost everyone in my life are doing it or already have, I don't want to backtrack and disappoint anyone. I want to keep pushing forward, however, there's times I feel that I'm off, listening to those little voices in my head."

They welcomed me to talk about it and I'm very thankful for that. It was one of the most important shares I've had in awhile because I didn't feel this was a Me fix. I lost my tool for a moment, the one that I needed to free myself back up again. I didn't feel that I could share my rackets because it was Calen's big week and I didn't want to distort his excitment in any way.

They were able to coach me, accessing my ability to get rid of the racket. I can't stress enough how important it is to have people around who know what we're each going through. I woke up this morning and literally began to cry, telling Jill about our little in-home seminar meeting last night. It touched and moved me, knowing that I have this support 24/7 and I can use it anytime I feel off-track. The four of us made a pact that we're going to have frequent meetings, just like this one, to make sure we're all succeeding in our life transformations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home