Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Landmark Forum: A Position of Possibility

It’s Tuesday. The final day of my Landmark Forum experience. It’s been an amazing weekend -- One of exhilaration, torment, agony, jubilation and out-right confusion. Though through all of these emotions, I experienced a profound enlightenment about the possibilities and fulfillment of my life. Friday I was provided the tools, Saturday I learned how to implement those tools, Sunday I mastered the information and the possibilities and Monday I put it into practice. Today, I reflect upon my last four days as if they were a lifetime within themselves. Although each day was 14 hours plus of self-reflection and introspection, my attention to the path was never deviated or weak. I sincerely looked at my life from all perspectives and as far back at I can honestly remember. Through this introspection, and the tools Landmark provides, I am emotionally and mentally “being” by the new possibilities I am afforded for me right now, in this moment.

I don’t look different, though my roommates are overjoyed with the transformation they’ve witnessed. The conversations in the house thus far have been amazingly rich, honest and sincere. I am clearer in my thoughts, focused on my expression of emotion and more honest with myself and those around me. I made some amazing leaps this weekend and still have some ground to make-up, but I’m confident I can maintain a steady path – especially with the help of those individuals that I surround myself with.

It is hard to put into words what the Landmark Forum accomplishes. In addition, there are some things I just can not share because if you haven’t gone through it, the information will hinder your experience like watching a movie that you already know the outcome to. What I can share is that I feel confident, relaxed, accepting, motivated and at ease with my path and role in my life. I highly encourage everyone to share in the Landmark experience. Jamie brought a powerful tool into the house and shared it with so many – she is a coach and a leader and someone that continues to show me what a powerful experience life can be. Jill moves me each day with her communication and her commitment to improve this – she and I never talked deeply about much prior to her experience, but I’ve now earned a new respect for her communication and life. She made the effort yesterday to connect with me and I loved it! I encourage her to continue this as I really like the Jill I now know and understand. With Gina’s completion of Landmark in July, our home will be a powerhouse of possibilities.

A thank you goes out to Josh, Jill and Jamie as well. They took valuable time out of their Sunday evening – 5 p.m. until midnight! – to share in my Landmark experience at the graduate session – a profound statement of dedication and friendship. Thank you. Tonight, I attend the final session. A great feeling of completion, but a saddened thought of an end... but a new beginning of peace. I’ve created a new possibility and I’m stoked for this very moment…

“Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” - William Shakespeare

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Josh said...

No...thank you Calen for allowing me to be apart of your experience and your life. I look forward to what the future shares for us all. Thank you for sharing what your experience at Landmark as been.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Wow, you made me tear. Damn, I'm so emotional lately! I am so happy for you Calen. You gave it your all and the results are obvious. We ARE going to be a powerhouse, and I can't wait for that. You guys are my world and I'm looking forward to see what our future holds as a team, as friends, as a family. Love you!

Caution G- got a plunger? HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home