Friday, June 02, 2006

My challenge is being met as we speak...

I went to my seminar last night (kicking and screaming) and the topic was to declare something you want done by the end of the 12 weeks. Our homework this week is to set a goal to achieve by the next time we meet.

I am using the seminar and homeworks to finally lose the weight that I need to lose. I declared that I am going to work out 5 days this week and I am also going to cook. The challenge that is being met right now is that Juleen, my buddy from Landmark, and I promised eachother we would wake up and go hiking. She has never been to Runyan, so this will be fun. It's about 6:48am and I have already talked to her. I am very proud of us for waking up this early to go.

Is it unrealistic to lose the 20 lbs during this hike? haha...yeah, I thought so. However, I think if I cut out eating and drinking all day there is a chance. Just kidding, I would never do that. This will make me feel good for the rest of the day and that is all that matters...I will be one hike towards my goal!!

Tags: hiking, promise, challenge, homework

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home