Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well, today is my ladies birthday...


she just turned 29. She is one of the most important people in my life. I love her so much it makes my teeth hurt (not sure why my teeth, but just go with me on this).

June 20th (or the "birthday weekend") I will go to the ends of the earth to make sure her birthday is always special. 3 things make Gina estatic about life...USC, her birthday and her family. Well, today is her birthday and god damn it, it's going to be a good one. USC comes in September and well, she always has her family. Needless to say, her birthday comes once a year and I love how much she looks forward to it. Therefore, I will do everything in my power to honor it.

For those who don't know Gina, she is a wonderful, caring, fun, intelligent and beautiful lady that I am so proud of. She brightens up my day everyday (when she isn't grumpy-haha, goes both ways). She makes me strong and goes out of her way to let me know how proud she is of me. I would wish a Gina on anyone. I love you honey...Happy Birthday!

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger yasser said...

Happy Birthday

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just melted me...

Love Gina!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Kate said...

You both look beautiful in that picture. Sigh.....reading all these Gina B-day posts is making me sad cause I miss you guys. I wish some Gina on me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home