Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Loving Life

I am constantly posting, sharing my thoughts, feelings, and stories; however, I haven't put it all together in one post, about how my life has been since Landmark. You all know it's been an awesome and an emotional rollercoaster for me, ways of being that I've never been in touch with before. It's opened my eyes in many ways, to me and to the ones I love.

Love is what I got from Landmark. My life is full of love, I feel it and live it everyday. I have a new perception of love and it's truly amazing. My actions, my conversations, my writing, everything is out of love. When I do something now, whether it be for myself or for my friends, there's never a negative thought that goes into it. I'm doing it out of love. When I'm talking, becoming complete and relieving my anxieties, I'm doing that out of love too. It's self-love and relationship love, something I live for everyday. I, also, write out of love. It's my passion and purpose for everyone I love and everyone I could love. This is how I show my support, by sharing myself and my way of being. Sure, there's times when it'll take a moment to push the publish button out of fear, but my love comes conquering through. I want to share my experiences because I know I'm not alone in this journey. I want to have a voice in life transformation, letting people know I'm going through it or in some areas, I already have. I love being me and I love being for other people. My life is loving since Landmark, that's how it's been for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home