Saturday, July 29, 2006

Reflection

I've been thinking a lot about this week, all the thoughts I've had, all the emotions I went through. I think at one point, I hit rock bottom, a significant moment, there's no where else to go but up. It's a human thing to do, it's the only way we know when to apply change and in my opinion, the only time when change will stick. I know what my change is. Instead of being afraid of being alone, I embrace it. I embrace the time I have to be with myself and the confidence and strength I have to succeed in it. I embrace this awesome opportunity, do the things I want to do, and the life that I am now creating. I embrace people, the ones I love and the unfamiliar, I stop letting the fear come between me being me because I want to be free of mind.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home