Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Great Night

Tonight was really cool. I went to Alice's apartment, where the yoga session took place...the instructor came to us! It was me and two of her friends, none of us had done this type of yoga before, or yoga at all for that matter. I can't really explain what it is, but it's mainly for breathing, healing, and meditating. I've never seen or heard anything like this class before. It definitely plays along the lines of Landmark, that's for sure. Each exercise was focused on something different. For example, healing the heart was one of them and being open to trust was another. She spoke through it all, guiding and telling us what everything meant and what to do next. It wasn't your typical yoga class, I loved it!

Afterwards, everyone left and I stayed. Alice and I planned on having an in person coaching conversation, since I was scheduled for my call tomorrow. We had a nice dinner, sat outside, and talked all evening. Before we knew it, it was 10 and both of us had other things we needed to do, like dogs! I left and now just walked in the door. It was a fun evening. I like this stuff!

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Josh said...

That sounds cool! Good for you for trying new things. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home