Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Things I Don't Do" List

Today I am going to make a "Things I Don't Do" list, opposed to a "To Do" list. I got this idea from my SLEP class on Saturday. I think it's brilliant really, especially with the way I think. If I HAVE to do something, it's easier for me to find excuses to put it off for as long as I can. I'm a HUGE procrastinator. By making a list like this, I can see myself more inclined to do the things I need to do because I'm not making myself wrong for it. I'm acknowledging the fact that I have a list that hasn't been worked on yet. It's a "let's be real" tactic and I'm going to test it out to see if it really makes a difference. I will also be inputting my list into my daily planner, that way, I will have tasks assigned for each day. Then, it won't be as easy to procrastinate because a long list won't be presented to me, a daily assignment will be. I'll let you know how it goes:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home