Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Awwww!

The house staff here is so generous. They bring me coffee in the morning and insist on doing all these things for me. I keep telling them no, but they won't accept my answer. Yesterday, Toni, their full-time housekeeper, insisted that she go buy me groceries and of course I resisted. She began naming off different foods, making sure I liked them and then went anyway. I didn't know what to say, especially because she refused to let me give her money. It was crazy! It's not just that either, she literally takes care of EVERYTHING! And, to top that off, another staffer came in a few moments ago with lunch for all of us, this is the second time he's done that. I feel so spoiled, and unsure of how to take this treatment. It's really great, but at the same time, I feel bad. I mean, I'm just as much as an employee as they are, I'm being paid too for my services. Anyway, I hope my clients fully appreciate their employees because they are wonderful. I have not once felt uncomfortable here. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home