Monday, August 14, 2006

My Job

I start dog sitting tomorrow and it's for two whole weeks. This will be my last night here at home, it actually feels like I'm going somewhere. What makes it a little sad for me is the fact that I have SELP tonight and I can't spend the evening with Jill, Gina, Calen and whomever is here at the moment. When I have a job like this, I don't see them much. I will see Jill because we're teaming up on this project, we have 4 dogs to train. As for everyone else, I'm going to have to come up with a few tricks, some creative ideas to get them to want to come over. I mean I just don't think it's enough that the house is enormous, has a huge pool, a separate building with a gym, a movie size screen tv, and little ol' me having it all to myself. HA! Any takers???

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be over in a half hour!
-cjc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home