Friday, August 11, 2006

Personal Growth Thoughts

I had a conversation with Alice the other day about how addicting personal growth courses are to me. She thought I was making myself wrong for it, but I wasn't. I was just commenting on how I'm so into making my life better, everything I hear about sounds great, I immediately want to do it. It's like going into a candy store and choosing all the sweet stuff to rid me of my sugar craving: "Yes, I would like some confidence and a little bit of passion. Oooh, I'd like to add proactivity and a peace of mind as well. Those communication skills sure look tasty, go ahead and put them in the bag too." HA!

I realize how important it is to "live life to the fullest" (I used to despise that saying even though it's true.). Why not make the best of everything, it's the only way to have a successful life with true happiness. This applies to love relationships as well. I can't imagine not dating someone who isn't on the same path as I. There's no way it could work, any type of negativity could cause me to regress, which isn't an option. The purpose for love relationships, in my opinion, is to bring the very best out of each other, to grow together as a team, to create a solid and genuine partnership. Personal growth is everything! It's how we get what we want and staying happy while we're doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home