Friday, August 11, 2006

Changes

I was just telling Jill how I am still adapting to my new life and the changes I've made. It just doesn't seem right how easy everything is going for me, how there's times I almost feel guilty about it. I know I shouldn't, it's what life is supposed to be like, it's all the reason why I chose the things I have for myself. I guess when one has been in a particular mindset for several years, it's only a matter of getting used to the newness. I hated my job for so long, getting up in the mornings, and stressing out the night before. It's so different not having that anymore, there's no stress at all to the point where I'm not sure what to do with my blank self. It's a fantastic space to be in for sure, it's what I've always craved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home