Friday, August 11, 2006

Friendship

Now that I'm not hungover anymore, I can do some writing today. Wednesday was a blast! We did drank a lot of alcohol, however, I kept to my word and worked in several glasses of water. Bottom line: I could've been worse. HA!

Jenn has some amazing friends, which wasn't surprising, but still a delight. I felt very welcomed there, it was comforting. Sometimes meeting new people can create a lot of pressure, but there was none being surrounded by good genuine people. Conversation was easy, I was very intrigued by many. Stumbling upon a group like that makes venturing out, doing new things, all worthwhile in itself. YAY!

My friendship with her is very important to me. Jenn and I have known each other for almost a year now, as of next month I believe. We instantly had chemistry when we first met, a connection that was unexpected because we're complete opposites...a good thing I think, it keeps us balanced. We have one of those weird relationships that's hard to explain, we both acknowledge that. We'd drop anything for each other, we created a trust and a support system that can't be broken. We went through a period where we didn't talk at all, it sucked. She was going through some significant changes and so was I. I really missed her, talking to her, how we would make each other laugh. I'm thankful we found our way back, this time I feel we're in it for the long haul. We appreciate what we have, it's perfect the way it is. I love you Jenn!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! Thanks for the sweet words babe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home