Tuesday, October 03, 2006

30

I'm 30 and loving it! It's not that I've made any significant changes in my life now that I'm 30, it's that I changed my perception on what I want my 30s to look like. This is a decade where I will be unstoppable, doing all the things I want to do, and not letting my fear stop me. I'm ready for all the challenges I will take on in order for me to be successful. So far, I've been rockin it. I started out with a New York trip where I was standing for what I believe in, I've been in communication in ways I never imagined, I took on a leadership role where I felt the power I've been cheating myself out of all these years, and I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing everyday. I'm really at a point of knowing who I am and embracing every aspect of my life. I fully appreciate what I have and what actions I need to take to get where I want to be. There's so much more to what I'm feeling right now, I'm just happy...life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home